Freerunning World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freerunning World

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meditation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick123
PKCommunity
Nick123

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-06-02

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Meditation   Meditation EmptySun 25 Nov - 14:49

Before i begin to freerun (this is after my warm up) i tend to mediate. Not the whole shaved head buddha crap that normaly hapens but i imagine a large white space and a large plastic jar filled with hundreds and hundreds of little different coloured balls. I imagine myself unscrewing the jar lid and emptying the jar of the little balls except for one little grey one( i don't know why i associate grey with freerunning but try whatever colour works for you) and once the jar is empty my mind is clear, i can focus on one thing and personally i feel my training becomes a hell of a lot better. Try this if you feel you need to concentrate or focus more on freerunning and want to block out all other thoughts and feelings.

Nick123 salut
Back to top Go down
Renshi_Sho
Rang: Moderator
Renshi_Sho

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2006-08-18

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptyMon 3 Dec - 14:11

I have epilepsy, trying to do that could probably cause me to have a seizure. But it is a good idea to have something to block out those other detrimental thought processes that you don't need.
Back to top Go down
Delux Eskae | pk.COM
Rang: Administrator
Delux Eskae | pk.COM

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2006-07-15

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:34

Man how it looks like when you kave seizure?
Back to top Go down
http://amos-zuljevic.tripod.com/
Renshi_Sho
Renshi_Sho

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptyWed 5 Dec - 13:56

I haven't actually seen it, when you have a seizure you're really out of it. However, from what my mom's told me and the damage that I've caused myself it's quite bad. I have what's called a myoclonic seizure; this means that first I'll black out and my body goes rigid (usually I bite into the side of my tongue when this happens), after that I start to shake and jerk violently for a couple of minutes. Then I go to sleep for a bit and come round feeling ethereal. I don't quite feel myself until a few hours and a lot of water later. It's pretty bad as when you thrash around you do some serious damage to yourself by hitting the floor and objects around you. One time I fell into the side of my back door and had a huge mrak down my skull for weeks. Y'know I think I'm gonna put up a thread about this.
Back to top Go down
Nick123
PKCommunity
Nick123

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-06-02

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptyThu 6 Dec - 21:40

why the hell you wanna know what it friggin looks like D3LUX3?!?!?! weirdo...
Back to top Go down
Delux Eskae | pk.COM
Rang: Administrator
Delux Eskae | pk.COM

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2006-07-15

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptySat 8 Dec - 23:16

I dont know... I am a kind of person that likes everything that has something in common with stuff like autism,epilepsy... I would call that brain underground - like some things we still cant figure out n shit Wink
Renshi, guy next door has epilepsy too .. he woke me up few days ago, had a seizure... I think he ran into wall or something ...
So,you dont remember anything... hmmm bad...
Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://amos-zuljevic.tripod.com/
Renshi_Sho
Renshi_Sho

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation EmptyMon 10 Dec - 13:38

Okay, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freerunning World :: FREERUNNING AND PARKOUR :: Philosophy,fitness,basics,help,tutorials... everything-
Jump to: